Thursday, June 24, 2010

Stories about the Cross Country

I went to the cross country. I waited for the year ones to go on the cross country. I ran like a cheetah. I got my socks dirty. I felt my heart beating. I was fifth in the cross country. After the cross country I had a drink of water.

By Ben

We had the school cross country yesterday. I was happy and nervous at the start. I came second. We raced in the year 2 race. We ran like the wind. I was proud of my self in the end. I liked the mud and the mountains.

By Charlotte

All the year 2 boys went. The boys went has fast as they could. I felt proud of my self. I ran as fast as I could. My mum and dad were there too. My mum and dad cheered for me. I ran past them then I saw Georgia. I went past her. She was at the finish line. She told the runners to keep going and I was running as fast as I could. Then I was at the finish line. I came tenth in the cross country. I was sweating.

By Aaron

When I ran like a cheetah I wanted to win the race. I felt proud of myself. After that we went back to school. I went on the computer. I went on car games.

By Lachlan

It was nearly the end of the day so we went to the cross country. I was 12th. I felt boiling hot. I got past all the poles then I was nearly at the finish line. There was sheep poo.

By Brayden

We had the cross country yesterday. We waited for Mr Hunter until he blew his whistle and he said “ On your marks, get set, go!” I raced like the wind. I went puff, puff, puff. I was just about at the finish line and I came third.

By Brooke

On a nice, warm, hot, sunny day Outram school had the cross country run. Mr Hunter said “ On your marks, get set, go!” I ran as fast as my feet could carry me. When I saw the finish line I felt proud of myself because I came fourth.

By Caitlin

Yesterday was the school cross country. I was scared a little bit. When it was the year 2 girls turn, Mr Hunter said “On your marks, get set, go!” and the year 2 girls went. It was a long way to the finish line. I got the stitch but I still kept going. Abigail was still in front. I came 6th. She was 5th. Daddy and mum were proud of me so I got an ice cream.

By Camryn

Cross Country race

Yesterday I ran like the wind at the school cross country. I was trying to beat Ben. I felt NERVOUS but I could not beat him.

By Liam

We had a Outram school cross country. I felt scared when I just started. The wind was catching me like a cheetah. I didn’t fall over a bit. It was hot and I felt sweaty. When we came to a big hill it was steep. The wind was a little bit strong. It was very muddy when we just came to the cross country. I got 7th. Dad was very proud of me and so was I.

By Olivia

In the cross country I was running fast to come 8th and I felt proud. We didn’t have many people left at school. In room 8 when we came back to school Jackie and I played on the computer.

By Charlie

Outram School Cross Country Run

At the cross country I ran like a cheetah. I came 11th in the race. I felt excited in the cross country. Dylan was behind me. I ran like a spooked deer on the grass. Brayden was after Dylan. At the end I felt proud of myself.

By Hunter

I went to the Rodeo grounds for the Outram cross country. I felt happy that I finished. I felt proud I came 13th. I ran like the wind. After the cross country we went back to school.

By Dylan

At the cross country Mr Hunter blew his whistle and all of us ran like the wind. I was proud and excited I said. I hope I am going to win I said but I came 9th.

ByJackie

Outram school had a cross country run. Mr Hunter said “On your marks, get set, go!” I ran like the wind. It was like a cheetah was chasing me. I was a year two. At the end of the race I felt proud. Just when mum called me, it was Jacobs turn. We saw the first person. I liked watching it because Jacob was fifth.

By Keziah

On Tuesday we went down to the cross country and I bet Camryn just by one. Mr Hunter said “On your marks, get set, go!” and I ran as fast as I could. I past Camryn. I past her really well. I came 5th and Camryn came 6th. I felt happy and nervous but I did it because I had a cough and Mrs Bellamy said that I might not be able to do it but I did. She was proud of me. Mum was proud and Courtney was proud. Dad was proud of me too. I felt happy and excited that I came fifth and beat Camryn.

By Abigail

I am running fast like a cheetah because I want to win the race. I felt nervous and scared. I liked doing the cross country. I liked going up the hill. I liked the slipperiness.

By Henry

The Outram school people had to run the cross country and I got the stitch. It hurt. I felt that I couldn’t run so I walked for a little bit. Mrs Bellamy ran with me and I came 10th. My mum was cheering me on. I was impressed with myself. I had a little drink.

By Abby

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic cross country stories everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work everyone! BRILLIANT job.
    Love Ruby-May.

    ReplyDelete